1) YOU PUT YOUR HEALTH FIRST: MIND, BODY, EMOTIONS
This is a given. You only have one mind. You only have one body. There is nothing more important than those two things. Take care of them to the best of your ability; practice self-care. If you do that then you are respecting yourself as a living being. You owe yourself that because if you really think about it it's pretty unreal what our minds and bodies can do.
2) YOU ARE COMFORTABLE BEING ALONE WITH YOURSELF
There's no one better than you. You are the one who's with yourself more than anyone else. If you cherish who you are, and are your own best friend, then you have a healthy relationship with yourself. If you aren't there yet, determine what will get you there, and take the leap. I promise you it's the most important thing in life and you won't regret it.
3) YOU ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO IMPROVE, WHILE STILL ACCEPTING YOUR FLAWS
It's always important to remember that every day is a journey, and if you want to have a healthy relationship with yourself you must realize that you can always do better, and be better. It doesn't mean that you're not already amazing, but apart of being human is to understand that we are always evolving as individuals. It's also important to accept your flaws along the way because if you don't then that will always be a barrier when trying to improve yourself.
4) YOU DON'T NEED VALIDATION FROM PEOPLE (THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA ESPECIALLY) TO FEEL GOOD
If you are posting on social media, and/or are doing specific things to make others jealous, or get people's attention/validation about how "awesome" your life is, then you're doing it wrong. Yes, platforms like these are intended to share anything you want to share, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if you need to post just to feel good about yourself (when you actually feel the opposite) then you need to think deeper into what's really making you feel lesser than you should.
5) YOU TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT AND KINDNESS, EVEN ON THE DAYS YOU DON'T FEEL BEST
Sure, there are days when we all don't feel our best selves, but that doesn't mean we treat others poorly just because we feel that way. Don't cloud other people's day just because yours is cloudy. If you are happy with yourself then you will know this to be true.
6) YOU DON'T LET OPINIONS (OPPOSITE OF YOURS) CHANGE THE THINGS YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN I can't tell you how many people have different opinions, or views, other than my own. I mean it only makes sense, there are so many of us in this world; we are all so unique and different in our own ways. If you believe in some type of notion, goal, or dream and someone else doesn't see it as realistic, or agreeable, you shouldn't be altering your vision because of their opposing view. Respect your own mind, keep your perception strong, and don't change your views in order to fit in with others.
7) YOU CAN HANDLE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
Criticism can be hard for anyone to take because it can make them feel inadequate and/or defensive. Determining if the criticism you're receiving is constructive, or destructive, is the first important thing you'll do. If it's constructive then you must realize it's intended to help you learn, grow, and improve yourself as a person; it may be hard to still accept but just understand the benefits ultimately behind it all.