If you love the outdoors then California is the place for you. The variety across cities is wide - from desert land to the beautiful coast, California has a little something for everyone (and everyone's Instagram feed). Here are 10 of the most picture-perfect places I chose after visiting the Golden State.
1) HICKSVILLE TRAILER PALACE - JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK
2) CHOLLA CACTUS GARDEN - JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK
3) DESERT HOT SPRINGS - JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK
4) INDIAN COVE - JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK
5) SAN GORGONIO PASS WIND FARM - RIVERSIDE COUNTY
8) LOS ANGELES SKYLINE (view from Runyon Canyon Park)
9) HOLLYWOOD SIGN (view from Griffith Observatory)
10) MARINA DEL REY - LOS ANGELES
Have you ever visited the Golden State before?
If so, what are your favorite places in California?